Tuesday, December 9, 2014

My Long Lost Friends!
        Yea, I know, I’m technically the one who disappeared.  What can I say? I’m human.  I have to admit it has taken the better part of 7 months to get into the swing of being a full-time working mom.  There is an awful lot to balance.   There are only 24 hours in a day, and on any given week day that means I have to give up 7 of those for sleep, about 8 for work and then I’m left to squeeze LIFE out of the rest.  Mom, wife, friend, haphazard triathlete-now yogi.  It’s a lot.  But I’m not complaining. Just reporting the news.
        Anyway, despite all of that…a girl still needs to eat! I’ve still been plotting and working on recipes and dishes that should serve you well throughout the rest of the holiday season and into early (cold) spring. Now that I have located my laptop charger, behold the torrent of blog posts I have been saving up! I have really also missed having a creative outlet, writing and sharing my cooking. 
 I have also had a lot of time to dip my toe into different programs like juice cleanses (cool- but not for me) and even tried adopting a Paleo lifestyle.  My philosophy has always been less about weight loss (if you eat clean foods and stay active, this is just a given) and more about finding something that I enjoy and that makes me feel good.  Especially now, a lifestyle that allows me to keep up with the demands of my life and my tiny tornado of a daughter. 

Ok. More soon. XO

        

No comments:

Post a Comment